ADP Portal Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
You know when you get your paycheck and you see that watermark or those three letters in the corner that say "ADP?" Do you just ignore that like most people and just cash your check? Maybe ADP is worth paying attention to, since the ADP portal login is partially responsible for you getting your paycheck. Whether you get your pay through the ADP Portal login page, or you work as an administrator, it is important to know where to go so you can get that work done. The first step is always going to the right page to sign in through, and then you can be on your way.
Because some people have difficulties finding the ADP portal login, we have designed this web page with a few sets of instructions that can help you. You can probably see a quick little video right below this text teaching you how to login. If reading is more your thing, go ahead and follow the steps listed below the video. If you need to reset your password, or have want to contact ADP for whatever reason, we have you covered there too.
Logging into the ADP portal page:
1. https://portal.adp.com/public/index.htm First off, visit this link. If you would prefer, feel free to open a new tab on yoru browser and copy and paste the link into the address bar. This is the site you need to visit to login to the ADP portal.
2. Select the option that suits your needs, either user or administrator login. These instructions will assume you need to login as a user, but logging in as an administrator follows the same principles outlined in these steps.
3. When you click on the grey "user login" page, you will see a smal window pop up that asks you to fill in some information.
4. The first bit of information you need to include is you username. Input your username into the top box marked for this very purpose.
5. The second thing you need to do here is enter in your password into the password box. This is a pretty straightforward process, and you should't have much trouble with it if you are careful about putting the information into both boxes carefully.
6. When this information is entered in, you can either press the enter button on your keyboard or click on the "log in" button in this same window. With this done, you have logged into the ADP Portal.
1. The first thing you need to do here is the same thing you needed to do with the steps above. Just visit the ADP Portal login page to get started, and then follow the steps below.
2. You will see, underneath the login buttons, a series of red bulleted links. Sifting through these at first may be a bit confusing, but you only need one of them. There are two that seem useful, "change your password" and "forgot your password." Since the second one often has loading errors, simply click on "change your password" which is a much easier process.
3. After clicking on the "change your password" link, you will see a window appear that looks like the one from the login process. Simply fill this one out the same way. If you need detailed instructions on this process, refer to steps four, five, and six above.
4. Since you have by now entered in all the necessary information in the popup window, you just need now to follow the instructions for resetting your password that show up on the site. Within minutes, you should be able to log on using your new password.
1. Current ADP Clients - To Add New Products or Services
Call 800-CALL ADP (800-225-5237)
24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week
2. Current ADP Clients - For Client Support issues
Please contact your local ADP Service Center for your specific product or visitsupport.adp.com.
3. Visit this page to email ADP: http://www.adp.com/contact/clientcontact.aspx